SANTA CLARITA REAL ESTATE BY THE #’S
(including Stevenson Ranch) (excluding Acton & Agua Dulce)
A balanced market = neither a seller or buyer advantage is defined as 160 days worth of inventory. This month, I will give you a snap shot of the market changes over the last 60-days.
- Overall inventory has increased 24% in the last 60 days.
- Pending & Back up status properties are down 10% over from 60 days. This is NOT a slowing of the market, but instead a lack of housing inventory:There are simply not enough homes coming onto the market to catch up with demand.”
- Equity or regular sales = 96% of the actives , less than 4% are either short sales, bank owned or probate. This is unchanged from 60 days ago.
- At Year to date consumption rate we had 49 days worth of inventory on June 1, 2016 Today we have 55 days worth of inventory.
- July Closed escrows were down 15% from May 2016 closed
- July Closed escrows were down 25% from June 2016 closed.
Active Inventory / changes in price ranges over the last 60 days.
- Under $200,000 inventory increased 55%
- $200,001 to $300,000 inventory decreased 34%
- $300,001 to $400,000 inventory un-changed
- $400,001 to $500,000 inventory increased 27%
- $500.001 to $600,000 inventory increased 50%
- $600,001 to $700,000 inventory increased 37%
- $700,001 to $800,000 inventory increased 43%
- $800,001 to $900,000 inventory increased 13%
- $900,001 to 1 million inventory increased 33%
- Over $1,000,001 + inventory increased 13%
With only 55 days worth of active inventory we are still in a seller’s market. Some price ranges have changed, in the over
$1,000,000 properties it is a buyer’s market, according to the #s. However, some areas like Stevenson Ranch defy this.
The #s will change from area to area, this report is for ALL SCV combined. When you need market conditions specific to “your home” or if you have any questions feel free to call me.
Selling or Buying a home is one of the largest investments most people will make in their life. Finding the “right” agent to work with can be very Confusing … Many agents use unrealistic claims & promises. Lots of Hype and a lot of”We are the best”!
No agent can guarantee success. With 34 years experience and over 1,500 transactions – we can guarantee that we will implement an effective plan of action. I will work hard to exceed your every expectation. YOUR goals will be our top priority at all times. You will always get “honest advise” You may not like what I have to say from time to time however you deserve the truth & Need the truth to make educated decisions. We work 1 on 1 with you.from start tofi.nish, you are never handed of/to a less experienced team member. We would love to add you to our family of satisfied clients, lets talk when your ready.